Office of Citizen
Rest in Peace,
Cuyahoga County Land Bank - REPORT Fraud & Waste to HUD
Submitted by Gone Fishin on Fri, 03/22/2013 - 05:25.
2267 West 30th Street, Cleveland, Ohio
The above property, located at 2267 West 30th Street, was a "gift' from the Cuyahoga County Land Bank to North West Mechanical Inc.
On January 11, 2013, the county's land bank "gave" the property to NW Mechanical .
On January 22, 2013, NW Mechanical sold the property to out-of-state investor MSB Compliance Solution- located in Nevada- for $27,900. (County Fiscal Office records show that the sale was attempted to be marked as "gift)
On February 7, 2012, the Cuyahoga County Land Bank gave the property located at 18801 Rockland Avenue to Northwest Mechanical.
On February 7, 2012 (same date) , North West Mechanical sold the property for $64,400.
Despite the following complaint filed with the Cuyahoga County Fiscal Office mentioning the sale price of $5,000 per house, no record of this sale price was found in the county fiscal office. The sale price from the Cuyahoga County Land Bank is marked $0. http://nwmechanicalscrewjob.com/
Where did the money go that was wired as deposits for the property? " Jeramy states to Ms. Whitacker that the two $5000 deposits will be wired from him the next day."
4487 West 149th Street, Cleveland, Ohio
On March 1, 2013, the Cuyahoga County Land Bank gave the above property, located at 4487 West 149th Street, to North West Mechanical.
On April 13, 2013, Kamm's Corners Development gave the property to North West Mechanical.
On June 26, 2012, North West Mechanical sold the property for $22,803.
On September 11, 2012, the Cuyahoga County Land Bank gave the property located at 2212 Natchez to Northwest Mechanical.
On September 11, 2012 (same date), Northwest Mechanical sold the property for $17,000.
The incorporators/agents for Northwest Mechanical Inc are Theodore and Jeramy Ennis. The Secretary of Ohio has their address listed as 3001 Monroe Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio.
The property owned by Theodore Ennis is property tax delinquent in the amount of $9,603.94. Despite specific rules prohibiting the sale of land bank property to those that are tax delinquent, county land bank rules were broken and Theodore and Jeramy Ennis received several properties from the county land bank.
According to the Cuyahoga County Land Bank rules, purchasers of county land bank property are NOT ALLOWED TO PURCHASE -OR RECEIVE FOR FREE -PROPERTY FROM THE COUNTY LAND BANK WHEN THEY ARE TAX DELINQUENT:
Property Transfer Policy and Rehabilitation Program
In order to buy a house to renovate from the Cuyahoga Land Bank, the purchaser must:
Northwest Mechanical also uses the address of 1904 West 65th Street.
1904 West 65, Cleveland, Ohio
The above property looks like hell and has looked this way for many years. I have always wondered what kind of shady business goes on in that building.
The owner of this property - which NorthWest Mechanical uses as their address- is Cleveland Bricks LLC.
Cleveland Bricks is another main beneficiary of taxpayer's property via the county land bank and community development corporations:
Their website detailing property for rent and sale is here http://www.clevelandbricks.com/AllProperties.aspx
Property obtained by Cleveland Bricks LLC:
1. 4302 Fulton Court transferred from land bank
2. 3445 West 47th transferred from Detroit Shoreway
3. 11816 Milligan transferred from land bank
4. 4572 West 145 transferred from land bank
5. 3479 West 90 transferred from land bank
6. 3469 West 63 transferred from Detroit Shoreway
7. 3925 West 22 tranferred from land bank
8. 3437 West 94 transferred from land bank
9. 12413 Worthington transferred from HUD
10. 8113 Connecticut transferred from Slavic Village
11. 13905 Granger transferred from HUD
12. 4463 East 139 transferred from HUD
13. 4976 E 110 transferred from HUD
14. Lot - parcel no. 643165062 - transferred from HUD
15. 23350 Ivan transferred from HUD
17. 17105 Mapleboro transferred from HUD
18. 16229 Edgewood transferred from HUD
19. 3631 Trowbridge transferred from Detroit Shoreway
20. 3545 West 129 transferred from Wells Fargo
21. 13714 Bennington transferred from land bank
22. 2145 Reyburn transferred from land bank
23. 3940 Woodbridge transferred from Detroit Shoreway
24. 3828 Sackett transferred from Detroit Shoreway
25. 3473 West 54 transferred from Detroit Shoreway
26. 18213 Puritas transferred from HUD
27. 6793 Parma Park Blvd. transferred from HUD
28. 9660 Cove Drive transferred from HUD
29. 10616 Bernard transferred from land bank
30. 19302 Arrowhead transferred from HUD
31. 3822 Sackett transferred from Detroit Shoreway
32. 3241 Trowbridge transferred from Detroit Shoreway
33. 3466 Fulton transferred from Detroit Shoreway
34. 7811 Snow transferred from HUD
35. 3394 West 47 transferred from Detroit Shoreway
Submitted by Caught1 on Sun, 02/24/2013 - 18:11.
Regah Real Estate has been wheeling and dealing with Cuyahoga County property for awhile now.
Lots of HUD, Land Bank, Slavic Village property transfers to Regah Real Estate from 2008 to present.
Property transfered from land bank, HUD, etc., to Regah Real Estate and then transferred to Cleveland Bricks.
Avery Hager is the Chairman for the Regah Group. Obviously related to Jason Hager of Cleveland Bricks.
Why the preferential treatment to Regah Real Estate and Cleveland Bricks with county taxpayer property?
Why is the county land bank , HUD, and community development groups basically giving away property to these people and excluding others?
Jason Hager, Regah Real Estate, and Cleveland Bricks are all part of the same connected group.
Their flipping website here http://www.clevelandbricks.com/AllProperties.aspx
Northwest Mechanical also has ties to Two Aces LLC:
Another LLC that is getting lots of property. Two Aces LLC has the same incorporator as Two Aces Re Management LLC- Jason Brooks.
According to the county fiscal office records:
1. 610 East 102 transferred from Glenville Development for $ 6000
2. 2212 Natchez transferred from County Land Bank to Northwest Mechanical on 9/11/12 for $0 then on same date to Two Aces for $17,000
3. 630 East 103 transferred from Glenville Development for $6000
4. 19501 Meredith transferred from County Land Bank for $0
5. 22260 Felch transferred from County Land Bank for $0
6. 17914 McCracken transferred from County Land Bank for $0
7. 15803 Delrey transferred from Harvard Community Service Center for $2000
8. 4101 East 175 transferred from Harvard Community Service Center for $2000
9. 5197 Catherine transferred from County Land Bank for $0
10. 5212 Catherine transferred from County Land Bank
I still want to know where the $10,000 went that was wired as a deposit when county records reflect a $0 sale price.
Why did the upset LLC owner speak to Ms. Whitaker from the county land bank regarding the transfer of $10,000 when the county land bank gave the property to Northwest Mechanical for $0 ?
Where did the money go that was wired for the deposit on both properties? " Jeramy states to Ms. Whitacker that the two $5000 deposits will be wired from him the next day."
"10/21/11 – On behalf of SARTRE, LLC, and Name of Neighborhood Action Partnership, LLC OH, Peter Brady transfers two $5,000 deposits to Thoroughbred Title Agency for the purchase of 18801 Rockland Ave.Cleveland, OHand 4487 W. 149thCleveland,OH. These wires are acknowledged by Annette R. Rodriguez and Escrow officer Lynn Wolski of Thoroughbred Title Agency. Angela Whitaker, Ian Ahern, Jason Brooks and Jeramy Ennis are all cc’d on correspondence."
I reviewed the transfer history and the actual recorded deed for 18801 Rockland and 4487 West 119th Street- properties in which the LLC owner details wiring $5000 per house as a deposit.
Records reveal a transfer price of $0 and the deed's consideration is $0 for both properties that transferred from the Cuyahoga County Land Bank.
Please call HUD Fraud Hotline at 800-347-3735
Write HUD U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street S.W., Washington, DC 20410
Or e-mail HUD to voice your concerns James_A [dot] _Cunningham [at] hud [dot] gov Doug [dot] Shelby [at] hud [dot] gov lucy [dot] miller [at] hud [dot] gov
*** My blogs expressing my freedom of speech rights - especially on matters of public concern - are my opinion and not the opinion of my friends, family or employer***
( categories: )