DAY 7 OF HUNGER STRIKE & DID MAYOR JACKSON LIE IN THE CAMPAIGN TO SAVE 80-YEAR OLD JOHN MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL!

Submitted by Satinder P S Puri on Tue, 11/27/2012 - 00:43.
Slide1.JPG

DAY 7 (11-26-12) OF HUNGER STRIKE BY 70-YEAR OLD SIKH-AMERICAN. DID MAYOR JACKSON LIE IN THE CAMPAIGN TO SAVE HISTORIC 80-YEAR OLD  JOHN MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL IN CLEVELAND, OHIO!

MAYOR JACKSON’S LYING:
WE ALL KNOW POLITICIANS LIE TO US!

MAYOR JACKSON HAS SAID: I HAVE “NEVER LIED TO YOU”!

YET, THE MAYOR HAS NOT ANSWERED QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO HIS HONESTY & TRUTHFULNESS ON THE $50 MILLION
JOHN MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT!

MAYOR JACKSON, ALSO USES PHILADELPHIA LAWYERS TO DODGE REQUESTS FOR PUBLIC DOCUMENTS DEALING WITH HIS HONESTY!

DOES AN HONEST POLITICIAN NEED PHILADELPHIA LAWYERS?

CAN WE THEN SAFELY CONCLUDE THAT MAYOR JACKSON’S STATEMENT: I HAVE “NEVER LIED TO YOU” IS ANOTHER LIE COMING FROM A POLITICIAN?

QUESTIONS:

ON NOVEMBER 8, 2012,
MAYOR JACKSON,
COUNCILMAN SWEENEY,
CMSD (CLEVELAND METROPOLITAN SCHOOL DISTRICT) CEO ERIC S. GORDON,
CHAIR OF CMSD BOARD OF EDUCATION DENISE W. LINK,
CLEVELAND LANDMARKS COMMISSION CHAIR JENNIFER COLEMAN,
MANAGER OF ARCHITECTURE ROBERT VILKAS,
COUNCILMAN ANTHONY BRANCATELLI, &
COUNCILWOMAN PHYLLIS E. CLEVELAND,

WERE REQUESTED. VIA E-MAIL AND CERTIFIED MAIL, TO PROVIDE WRITTEN RESPONSES TO QUESTIONS, VIA CERTIFIED MAIL, BY NOVEMBER 19, 2012 AT THE LATEST!

THE RESPONSES PERTAIN TO QUESTIONS ON THE $50 MILLION JOHN MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ALL IN THE CONTEXT OF MAYOR JACKSON’S STATEMENT: I HAVE “NEVER LIED TO YOU” AND THE PLAIN DEALER’S CALL FOR HONESTY, TRUSTWORTHINESS, ACCOUNTABILITY, CLARITY, AND TRANSPARENCY IN PUBLIC OFFICIALS. 

Note: There are also a few requests for copies of public documents – and they have been identified as such.

How honest were Mayor Jackson, Councilman Sweeney & others in City Hall & the School District in their dealings with the SAVE JOHN MARSHALL campaign in the $50 million John Marshall High School Construction Project?

Gross Irregularities were committed: Collusive Inaction, Vote Rigging, & Denial of Due Process. Also, the School District did not act in good faith with over 2,400 petitioners who want to SAVE JOHN MARSHALL by renovating the High School including the Auditorium, Underground Running Tracks, and Swimming Pool.

Over 400 pages of correspondence show that Mayor Jackson, Councilman Sweeney, Cleveland Metropolitan School District CEO Gordon, and others have not been honest, trustworthy, accountable, clear, and transparent on the $50 million John Marshall High School Construction Project.

MAYOR JACKSON & OTHERS NEVER RESPONDED TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BY DUE DATE OF NOVEMBER 19, 2012!

MAYOR JACKSON HAD BEEN TOLD EARLIER, BOTH VIA E-MAIL & CERTIFIED MAIL, ON NOVEMBER 16, 2012 – THAT IF THE RESPONSES WERE NOT RECEIVED BY DUE DATE – THE HUNGER STRIKE WOULD START THE NEXT DAY!

HUNGER STRIKE STARTED ON NOVEMBER 20, 2012 AT 12:01 A.M.

PREVIOUS POSTS ON REALNEO PERTAINING TO MAYOR JACKSON::
11-20-12
"HUNGER STRIKE TO SAVE JOHN MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL IN CLEVELAND, OHIO TO START ON TUESDAY NOVEMBER 20, 2012 UNLESS DEMAND IS MET!"

11-14-2012
MAYOR JACKSON & OTHERS IN CITY HALL & THE SCHOOL DISTRICT REQUESTED TO PROVIDE WRITTEN RESPONSES ON THE JOHN MARSHALL HS PROJECT!

10-02-12:
IS THE PLAIN DEALER IN BED WITH CITY HALL? DELETES COMMENTS ON JOHN MARSHALL PROJECT CRITICAL OF MAYOR FRANK G. JACKSON!

09-30-12:
IS THE PLAIN DEALER IN BED WITH CITY HALL?: ALL SAVE JOHN MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL COMMENTS CRITICAL OF CITY HALL WERE DELETED

09-30-12:
CLEVELAND'S BEDFELLOWS OPPOSING THE SAVE JOHN MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL CAMPAIGN

Please note that all the questions contained in the November 8, 2012 document (over 120 pages) have been listed in the REALNEO post dated 11-18-12and titled: "HUNGER STRIKE TO SAVE JOHN MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL IN CLEVELAND, OHIO TO START ON TUESDAY NOVEMBER 20, 2012 UNLESS DEMAND IS MET!"

The questions have been listed without the photographs contained in the November 8, 2012 document.
If you need a copy of the November 8, 2012 document -- please send me an e-mail with your name, address, and telephone no. to spspuri9 [at] sbcglobal [dot] net.

PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS:
SO FAR I HAVE I HAVE LOST 12 POUNDS. AT THE START, I WEIGHED 138 POUNDS. I DRINK FLENTY OF WATER. I AM TAKING VITAMIN PILLS. I SLEPT A LOT ON THE SECOND DAY – BECAUSE I WAS VERY TIRED ON THE FIRST DAY. ON THE THIRD & 4TH DAY – I DID NOT SLEEP THAT MUCH. WHILE I FEEL WEAK – I AM ABLE TO DO CHORES AROUND THE HOUSE AND TAKE CARE OF OUR PETS. I WORK SLOWLY – SO AS NOT TO WASTE ENERGY.

GOING ON A HUNGER STRIKE CAN BE BORING – SO I SPEND AS MUCH OF MY WAKING TIME POSTING ON FACEBOOK (SAVE JOHN MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL GROUP) AND MY BLOG AT REALNEO. USUALLY THE POSTS ARE FAIRLY DETAILED AND REQUIRE MULTIPLE DRAFTS.
 
I CONTINUE TO BE IN HIGH SPIRITS. I HAVE ALSO BEEN OUT ON THREE OF THE SEVEN DAYS – I WALK SLOWLY AND SIT DOWN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. ON THE 3RD AND 4TH DAYS WHEN I WENT OUT – I LEFT MY TRAVELING CART & ALL THE SIGNS I USE IN MY DEMONSTRATIONS BEHIND – FOR THE FIRST TIME – IN NEARLY 18 MONTHS. IT FELT SO STRANGE -- THE CART HAS BEEN MY CONSTANT COMPANION – AND I MISSED IT. BUT NOW I HAVE TO CONSERVE ENERGY – AND I CANNOT AFFORD HAULING A HEAVY CART.

PRIOR TO START OF THE HUNGER STRIKE ON 11-20-12, I HAD FASTED  – 12 TO 18 HOURS EVERY DAY SINCE MAY 1, 2012. SO FAR – I HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED ANY HUNGER PANGS.

PLEASE SEE PREVIOUS POSTS FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS ON THE HUNGER STRIKE!

INTERVIEWS TO THE PRESS:
SO FAR I HAVE GIVEN TWO INTERVIEWS.

THE FIRST TELEPHONE INTERVIEW WAS GIVEN TO INDIA ABROAD ON 11-21-12 – THE SECOND DAY OF THE HUNGER STRIKE,
HERE IS THE PREVIOUS POST THAT HAS A COPY OF THE ARTICLE:
11-24-12
INDIA ABROAD FIRST NEWSPAPER TO WRITE ABOUT HUNGER STRIKE TO SAVE HISTORIC 80-YEAR OLD JOHN MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL IN CLEVELAND,
 

THE SECOND TELEPHONE INTERVIEW WAS GIVEN TODAY: 11-26-12. DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED ONCE THE ARTICLE IS PUBLISHED.
 

BROADCAST MEDIA:
SO FAR NEWS ABOUT THE HUNGER STRIKE HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED ON ONE INDIAN NETWORK.
HERE IS THE PREVIOUS POST THAT HAS THE DETAILS:
11-25-12
INDIAN TV PUTS CLEVELAND, OHIO MEDIA TO SHAME ON ZERO COVERAGE OF HUNGER STRIKE TO SAVE JOHN MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL!

ZERO COVERAGE ON LOCAL (CLEVELAND MEDIA):
HERE ARE THE PREVIOUS POSTS PERTAINING TO THE TOPIC OF ZERO COVERAGE:
11-26-12
ZERO COVERAGE BY CLEVELAND’S PLAIN DEALER TO 70-YEAR OLD MAN’S FIGHT IN 7th DAY OF HUNGER STRIKE TO SAVE JOHN MARSHALL SCHOOL!

11-25-12
INDIAN TV PUTS CLEVELAND, OHIO MEDIA TO SHAME ON ZERO COVERAGE OF HUNGER STRIKE TO SAVE JOHN MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL!

FACEBOOK & YOUTUBE:
Follow the SAVE JOHN MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/160386844035662/
Also, see the following three YouTube clips:
1. Save John Marshall High School, Cleveland, Ohio
http://youtu.be/S6Shgwi5cuU
2. Save John Marshall High School Pt. 2: Demonstration http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdTaCQrwoF4
3. Save John Marshall High School Part 3: Call for a Hunger Strike
http://youtu.be/nyoL5sFBjeA
 

( categories: )